Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kabu no Isaki volume 1 re-do

I'd been meaning to re-do volume one of Kabu no Isaki someday, but you can thank Strange Scans for stepping up to speed along the process. You can find it over here; note that other parts of the blog may be NSFW.

So what's new about it? The translations in chapters 5 and 6 are fixed/improved, and while I didn't have the time to re-translate 1-4, some obvious things were corrected. The scans are new, and while I have some misgivings about the tone quality, it's an improvement overall. So once again, thanks to Strange Scans for pushing this along and doing the heavy lifting.

1 comment:

Robin Ottens said...

I think I prefer the image quality of the original scans regardless of improvements in the new translation. Thanks though. : )