Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two volumes of Orange Road



I just came across this draft from september, with the above title, above picture and the text: "Three, actually, with more in the closet. Even a wideban. But they don't make me an extraordinarily effective military force, unfortunately." Which might've been more amusing at the time, naturally.

My flatmate's been watching Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and by watching, I mean watching it over and over and over since he's got nothing else to do. I've only gotten to episode 6 myself, due to general lethargy, but it seems I've caught bits and pieces of later episodes as he was watching them. Man, I thought the first few were utterly insane, but it just gets crazier and crazier. I can hear my friend lhao-ing while I'm cooking dinner downstairs. There are worse ways to while your time away, I suppose.

No comments: